Check out all the enquiries you have received through sharedspace.co.nz
An overview of the enquiry section
On the left hand side select the enquiries button in the menu below listings.
This will bring up all of your enquiries on sharedspace. Information is displayed by columns.
- Enquiry type - There are three different types of enquiry which you can have. These are as follows: Email Enquiry, Phone View and Call Tracking
- Id - This is the id of the listing. Clicking on the link will take you to your listing.
- Name/Number - Displays the name of the enquirer or the number from which they called.
- Date - On which date the enquiry was made.
- The last column is allows the user to view each of these enquiries. Note. Phone view doesn't have a view link.
Clicking on an enquiry view link will take the user to the enquiry page.
What are the different enquiry types?
An email is sent to your email address from an enquirer. This will get delivered to your inbox as well as being accessible in your account section.
An enquirer has clicked on your call button You will not be notified of this enquiry type but we will store it in the account section so you can check if anyone has checkout the phone number on your listing.
An enquirer has called the number on your listing. We will notify you that someone has called you from the sharedspace website. You can see from which phone number the call was made and how long the call was.
If you have any issues, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.